In this section, you’ll be able to find frequently requested information for patients, such as how to become a new patient, the insurance plans we accept, and other instructions about our practice.
Become a new Patient
We welcome you to become a new patient with our practice. To schedule your first appointment, please call the office at 724.658.6656, or click the button below.
Before you come to our office for the first time, please download and complete following forms, and bring them with you to make your setup with the practice as easy as possible:
Fees & Insurance
Our office accepts the following insurance plans:
- Anthem BCBS (and most BCBS PPO plans)
- United Healthcare
- Onenet PPO
If you do not see your plan listed above, or to confirm acceptance of your particular plan, please call the office at 724.658.6656.
- Payment Policy ›
- Guide to Understanding Your Statement ›
- Privacy Notice ›
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit ›
- Request to Release Records from Another Office ›
- Request to Release Records from Our Office ›
Our practice maintains admitting privileges at Jameson Health System.
Nursing Home Affiliations
Doctors Coleman and Magda are Medical Directors for Avalon Nursing Center. Doctor Magda is also the Medical Director of Jameson Hospice. Our practitioners are also affiliated with the following nursing home facilities:
- Avalon Nursing Center
- Golden Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Edison Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Jameson Care Center
- Silver Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center